The papers for 3rd ICIE 2019 should only be submitted online using the registration form
All submitted papers will be double-blind reviewed by our scientific committees.
Due to the need for correspondence, all authors’ personal contacts are required. Please provide an e-mail address, phone/mobile number, and office/home address in a separate document.
FORMAT FOR PAPER TO BE SUBMITTED TO THE 3rd ICIE 2019
- Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
- Papers must be written in English.
- The submitted paper contains no more than 8 pages (Proceeding) and not more than 9 pages (Journals), including table, graphics, and references.
- Submitted papers must be free of plagiarism.
- Papers should at least consist of:
- Literature review and/or hypothesis development
- Research methodology
- A softcopy of the paper should be submitted in MS Word for Windows (.doc or.docx format) via the conference website. Template of the full paper can be found in below part of this site. Papers in pdf format will not be accepted.
- Authors are invited to submit full papers. Abstracts without full papers will not be accepted. The deadline for the submission of papers is 9 September 2019.
- Selected authors will be offered for publication in associated journals or proceeding subject to compliance term and condition and review result from the reviewer and journal’s editors. Therefore, authors need to select their preference for publication outlet during the paper submission process. The preference will not be affecting the decision to accept or reject papers for presentation or publication in associated journals. The decision to publish the papers will be based on the evaluation conducted by each journal, not by the conference organizing a committee. Other articles which are not considered for publication on associated journals will be published on our conference proceedings (ISSBN).
Papers will be subject to a double-blind review process by the Scientific Committee. The first page of your paper should include the title of your paper, the abstract and the keywords.
Confirmation of acceptance or rejection by the Scientific Committee will be given after 31 August 2019 and mailed to the corresponding e-mail address of the presenting author.
The presenters of an accepted paper must register as a participant for the conference before 17 September 2019. Please consider that once a paper is included in the program, the author should present it at the conference or officially notify the organizers of its withdrawal.Full Paper Template